Inorganic Diamond Series Mica Pigment for Rubber
|FOB Price:||US $12.24 / KGS|
|Min. Order:||1 KGS|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KGS||US $12.24/ KGS|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton by Pallet or as Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AS419
- Appearance: Powder
- Application Material: Mica
- Solubility: Insolubility
- Yellow Pigments: No
- Blue Pigments: No
- Color: Fine Gold Satin, Fine Red Satin, Fine Blue Satin
- Ingredient: Mica, TiO2, Sno2
- Applicatinon: Coating, Plastic, Printing & Printing Ink, Wallpap
- Chemical: Acid and Alkali Resistance
- Shelf Life: Within 3 Weeks
- Specification: SGS and others
- HS Code: 3206499000
- Colour: White, Green, Red, Black, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Orange, Violet, Gold
- Usage: Paint, Ceramic, Cosmetic, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper, Textile, Food, Nail Polish
- Type: Synthetic
- Composition: Mica Sno2 TiO2
- Green Pigments: No
- Product Name: Gold Synthetic Inorganic Supplier Pearlescent Pigm
- Partical Size: Many Choice
- Certification: MSDS, SGS, TDS, Coa
- Heat Resistance: More Than 600degrees Celsius
- pH: 7-11
- Trademark: AS
- Origin: Anhui China
It is also known as pearl pigment or mica powder. They impart luster and depth when incorporated into plastics or applied as surface coatings by reflecting and refracting light
|Product name||Inorganic Diamond Series Mica Pigment for Rubber|
|Color||Fine Gold Satin, Fine Red Satin, Fine Blue Satin, Fine Violet Satin, Fine Green Stain|
|Size||5-25μm, 10-48μm, 10-60μm, 10-100μm|
|Feature||heat-resistance, acid & alkali resistance, non-toxic, non-conductive, non-magnetic, environmental friendly|
25kgs/bag or carton or as per client's request
Carton size: 36cm*36cm*48cm
|Shipping Method||FEDEX, DHL, TNT, UPS, FREIGHT, ETC.|
|Payment Method||T/T, D/A,D/P, PAYPAL, ETC.|
|Application||Coating, Plastic, Printing & Printing ink, Wallpaper, etc.|
|Delivery time||7-10 working days usually, finally based on order quantity|
Free to offer
For PLASTICS: It can be used for transparent and semi-transparent plastic resin, bringing an amazing visual effect to plastic products.
For PAINT: Due to its good dispersibility, stable physical and chemical properties, and impressive pearl shine and metallic effect, pearl pigment can be widely used in automobile, motorcycle, buliding materials and daily products, etc.
For PRINTING INK: Pearl pigment has amazing metallic luster and stable chemical property. We can see it in packing paper, magazines, posters, textiles, and so on.
For COSMETICS: Pearl pigment is non-toxic and pollution-free. Certificates can also be provided to prove that it doesn't contain any heavy metals.
Why Choose US?
1. Quality is our culture
2. With us, your money is in safe,your business in safe.It's our promise to you!
3. 24 hours online service
4. Customized Color available
5. OEM is welcomed
6. Cost effective than same quality leveled products
Q 1.What's your MOQ?
A:1kg per color per size is acceptable.
Q 2. How can I order this product
A:First, send us your inquiry; we will reply to you with 24 hours: you can ask any question about the products between our E-mail/ Skype communication; satisfied with our services and product, place the order and make the payment.
Q 3. What is the cost for sample?
A:FREE SAMPLES will be sent for your evaluation!
Q4:How can i get the after-service?
A:If the problems is caused by us, we will be appreciate that you can supply your previous suggestion to us and we believe we can solve it together.
Q5 :Do you have inspection procedures for the goods?
A:100% self-inspection before packing. For the bulk consignment, before packing,we will have our whole set of Inspection equipment to make the inspection. And we also can send the shipping samples and make the contrast card to you to check the quality.
Q6:Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A:Sure,welcome to visit our factory.