Luminous pigments is a special crystal structure of light-emitting substances, it has a very strong light-storage - luminous ability, when subjected to natural light and light irradiation, that is, absorb and store part of the light energy, and in the dark and then slow the form of visible light freed.
Luminous powder according to different raw materials divided into short-term luminous powder and long-term luminous powder two categories.
|Name||Long-term luminous powder (rare earth luminous powder)|
|Specification||High luminous brightness, long time|
|Generally in the sunlight or light irradiation 10-20 minutes,the light afterglow time of up to 8-12 hours.|
Luminous pigments applications
|Luminous powder||suitable for injection molding materials PP, PVC, PC, ABS, PS, PU, TPU, TPR, EVA, PMMA, silica gel, sugar gum.|
|Luminous ink||silk screen, printing, transfer, gravure, spraying, etc. (paper, cloth, metal, etc.)|
|Luminous paint||resin, paper, leather, wood, flooring, walls, metal, glass, ceramics, plastics, fabrics, etc.|
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: 25kgs/bag or carton or as per client's request
Carton size: 36cm*36cm*48cm
Around 10mts/20'fcl without pallet or 8.4mts/20'fcl with pallet
1. About use and storage of containers, if you use iron or stainless steel and other metal containers containers, luminescent powder will be affected, the color is dimmed and even black. It is recommended to use a glass or plastic container.
2. About Grinding, solvent system common for emitting powder may be ground to obtain better dispersion. But with the water-based coated luminescent powder is not grinding, and polishing will destroy its aqueous envelope, thus losing the waterproof effect.
3. Need now with the current. It is recommended to use within 2 hours When luminescent powder mixed solvent. If the mixed solution was left for too long, due to the large proportion of the light-emitting powder, it may appear to sink even the phenomenon of agglomeration, once caking, stirred again might not be so luminous powder uniformly dispersed in the solvent.
4. The light emitting powder temperature, can be used for the production of mosaic, calcined with mosaics. Luminous powder at temperature of 800 degrees is not affected, but the performance of more than 1,000 degrees luminescent powder will be subject to greater damage.
5. When the light emitting powder used outdoors, it is recommended to use waterproof luminous powder, and appropriately increase the proportion, such as 1.2: 1 (the actual percentage may refer to different solvents of different treatments). At the same time, the thicker the coating thickness. Surface coating layer and a layer of transparent varnish to better protect the coating after the coating is dried.
Linked in: Lily I-suo