Wholesale Glitter Powder for Glitter Gel Pen
|FOB Price:||US $6.2 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||1 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Kg||US $6.2/ Kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JS2102-JS2109
- Usage: Ceramic Pigments, Coating Pigment, Cosmetic Pigme
- Shape: Hexagonal, Strip, Moon, Starts etc
- Heat Resistance: up to 190 Degree Centigrade
- Color: Sliver, Gold, Colorful, Laser etc More Than150 Co
- Particle Size: 1/8" -1/500" (0.05mm-3.0mm)
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Bag or as Per Client′s Request
- Origin: Hefei of China
- CAS No.: 25038-59-9
- Materials: Pet, PVC, Aluminum
- Thickness: 15-250um
- Service: OEM, ODM Welcomed
- Appearance: Powder, Sequins
- Trademark: AS
- Specification: SGS, MSDS, TDS, COA
- HS Code: 39269090
|Color||Sliver, Gold, Colored, Rainbow series, Fluorescent series, Matte series|
|Material||PET, PVC, Aluminum|
Glitter Powder is an efficient surface effect pigment. It helps making your product more shinning, sparkling, and more attractive! PET Glitter Powder is widely used for art and crafts, textile printing, synthetic leather, shoes, Christmas gift, plastics, stationary, cosmetics, printing ink, painting, wallpaper, glasswork, etc. Contact us for more details on PET Glitter Powder !
1. What's your Minimum order quantity ?
Reply: 1kg per color per size is acceptable.
2. How many colors can you provide?
Reply: Silver, Gold, Red, Purple, Blue, Green and so on. More than 200 colors.
3. How many sizes will you provide?
Reply: 1/8" (3.0mm), 1/10"(2.5mm), 1/12" (2.0mm) , 1/16" (1.5mm) , 1/24 (1.0mm) , 1/32" (0.8mm) , 1/40"(0.6mm) , 1/64" (0.4mm) , 1/96" (0.3mm) , 1/128" (0.2mm) , 1/170" (0.15mm) , 1/256" (0.1mm) , 1/360"(0.08mm) , 1/500" (0.05mm) .
4. How many shapes do you have ?
Reply: Hexagonal, Strip, Stars, Moon, Heart, Diamond, Circle, ect.
5. How to test glitter good or not?
Reply: A: Put them under a microscope and see whether the shape are normalized or not B: Simplest Way: Pour the glitter powder into boiling water to see if it fades. Our glitter will stand high temperature (200°C), acid and alkaline solvent.
Linked in: Lily I-suo