Strontium Aluminate Luminescent Materials, Glow in The Dark
|FOB Price:||US $17 / KG|
|Min. Order:||25 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 KG||US $17/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||350ton Each Month|
|Transport Package:||25kgs/Bag or as Per Client′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Colour: White, Green, Red, Black, Yellow, Blue, Orange
- Usage: Paint, Ceramic, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper, Textile
- Type: Synthetic
- Composition: Strontium Aluminate, Boron Oxide, Europium Oxide
- CAS No.: 12004-37-4
- Einecs No: 234-455-3
- Specification: 25-35um, glow more than 6h
- HS Code: 3206500000
- Appearance: Powder
- Application Material: Ink Pigments,Plastic & Rubber Pigment,Coating
- Solubility: Solubility
- Features: Water Proof
- Mf: Sral2o4:EU,Dy
- Trademark: OEM or ODM are welcomed
- Origin: Anhui of China
Luminous pigments is by absorbing various visible light emission function, and can be reused many times. The product does not contain radioactive elements, can be used as an additive. The appearance of color pigment exhibits itself in the light, then dark emit different colors of light, showing excellent low-level emergency lighting, marking and instructions decorative landscaping features.
Luminous pigments ingredients
|All the proporation are in accordance with the terms of oxide|
|Conventional do not have heavy metals, rare earths dysprosium and europium is our raw material, strictly speaking this is heavy metal. Except for these two, if it does not contain heavy metals|
Luminous pigments applications
1. Luminous Vinyl Film
2. Luminous Emergency Evacuation Product
3. Luminous Road Signs
Other Products available:
1. Luminous self-adhesive vinyl Tape
2. Luminous PVC rigid sheet
3. Luminous Aluminum sheet
4. Luminous Indication for Emergency Evacuation
5. Luminous Indicators for Fire Facilities
6. Luminous Pebble
7. Luminous master batch
8. Luminous Reflective tape
9. Luminous Rubble
Tips for luminous pigments use
1. About use and storage of containers, if you use iron or stainless steel and other metal containers containers, luminescent powder will be affected, the color is dimmed and even black. It is recommended to use a glass or plastic container.
2. About Grinding, solvent system common for emitting powder may be ground to obtain better dispersion. But with the water-based coated luminescent powder is not grinding, and polishing will destroy its aqueous envelope, thus losing the waterproof effect.
3. Need now with the current. It is recommended to use within 2 hours When luminescent powder mixed solvent. If the mixed solution was left for too long, due to the large proportion of the light-emitting powder, it may appear to sink even the phenomenon of agglomeration, once caking, stirred again might not be so luminous powder uniformly dispersed in the solvent.
4. The light emitting powder temperature, can be used for the production of mosaic, calcined with mosaics. Luminous powder at temperature of 800 degrees is not affected, but the performance of more than 1,000 degrees luminescent powder will be subject to greater damage.
5. When the light emitting powder used outdoors, it is recommended to use waterproof luminous powder, and appropriately increase the proportion, such as 1.2: 1 (the actual percentage may refer to different solvents of different treatments). At the same time, the thicker the coating thickness. Surface coating layer and a layer of transparent varnish to better protect the coating after the coating is dried.