Ceva (for ink, coating, adhesives)
|FOB Price:||US $2.86 / kg|
|Min. Order:||600 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|600 kg||US $2.86/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||20kgs/Bag, 600kgs/Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CEVA
- Model: Ceva
- Appearance: White to Light Yellow Strip Form
- Storage: Keep in Cool and Dry Place
- Quantity: Around 12mts Without Pallet in One Container
- Viscosity(MPa.S): 100-800
- Printing Type: Gravure Printing
- Performance: Viscosity
- Trademark: AS
- Origin: Anhui, China
- Product Name: Ceva (for Ink, Coating, Adhesives)
- CAS No.: 68442-33-1
- Application: Superior Printing Ink, Improving Properties of Adh
- Shelf Life: Within One Year.
- pH: 4.0-8.0
- Type: Vinyl Copolymer Resin
- Ink Drying: Oxidative Polymerization Drying
- Component: Vinyl Chloride Resin
- Specification: Chlorinated Ethylene Vinyl Acetate copolymer
- HS Code: 3907209000
Chlorinated Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copolymer (CEVA) is resin made by EVA through modification. It can be dissolved in organic solvent like toluene, It has elasticity like rubber, good solubility and fluidity at room temperature.
Chlorinated EVA is widely applied in the production of superior printing ink, improving properties of adhesion and luster of printing ink.
Appearance: White to light yellow strip form
Chloride content (%): 18-25
PH Value: 4.0-8.0
Viscosity refers to the value tested with rotary viscosimeter of the product in 20% toluene solution in 25 ºC.
PACKING: In 10kgs fiber carton or as customer's request.
Quantity: 8.5mts/20" fcl with pallet.
CAS No.: 68442-33-1.
Free samples can be send within 3 days for your test.
Anhui I-Sourcing International Co., Ldt